Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11

Zoe Hope continues to keep strong.

She continues to be very restless and doesn't like being on her back. The Doctors and Nurses are reminding us that she is still so extremely premature and hence needs to rest 24/7.

We were able to sit with her for a long period this morning however had to be pin drop quiet. Too much light and movement around her is making her require more oxygen.

She is having a few medical procedures today so we are hoping that the arterial line will be successfully moved. They have again put her back on full ventilation support as she needs to rest. Her lungs still need to get stronger. PLEASE PRAY!

She is back on the medicine to close the valve above her heart and will get a new cannula today.

We are still praying that God will continue to keep Zoe Hope strong and stable.

I found this prayer in the P.O. yesterday so would like to share it with you all as we have with Zoe Hope.

I Said A Prayer For you today

I said a prayer for you today
And I know God must have heard
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn't mind
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind
I asked that He would be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share the way
I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all

Pocket Inspirations 2008

ZOE HOPE you are in our hearts and thoughts we love you so dearly.
Hang in there baby girl.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment