Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home weeks 15,16,17,18



At home having fun with my brothers. I am back on Oxygen for the time being and don't like it very much but know it helps my lungs whilst I get rid of my bad cough.
I have had another set back with another Bronchial infection so am currently on antibiotics. I will be able to get off the oxygen when my Dr allows me. I see him early next month but mum and Papa have done a new download on my machine for Dr Cooper so maybe he might let me off sooner (hope so!).
Well now I am 18 weeks corrected I have learnt how to scream to get up when I am supposed to be sleeping. I give the best smiles and have started to make more sounds with my mouth. I can even checkle (even if it is quiet) and I no longer have a dummy. I was very brave I only missed it for a few days. I rather like sucking my fist when I can get out of my wrap!
Thank you for all the lovely things that you have sent to me. My mum has put all the cards away safe so one day when I am bigger I can look at them.
Please continue to pray that I stay healthy so I can start to get out and see the real world soon.
Love from Zoe Hope

4 comments:

  1. Hello Zoe Hope.
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    Yes praying for your recovery.
    Love to all the family.

    Anthony and Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe Hope,
    I can't believe how much you've grown!! I'm sure you were not much bigger, when you were born, than the cuddly dolls in your photo!! Keep giving your mum, dad and those brothers of yours, lots of smiles - and a bit of vocal entertainment too!!Stay well
    katrina and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to follow how you are growing Zoe Hope. Prayers continue that you thrive and get stronger & healthier each day. With Spring almost here the world awaits you when you are ready.
    Love
    Joy (Dixon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the photo's!! So glad the warmer weather is here for Zoe..

    Thinking of you Frances xxx

    ReplyDelete